Item Support Policy
Item support is a service provided by us. Having support for your purchased item means that we will be available to you, the buyer, to iron-out any potential issues you have in using our item.
What’s included in item support
- The item support period
- Answering questions about how to use the item
- Answering technical questions about the item (and included third party assets)
- Help with defects in the item or included third party assets
- Item updates to ensure ongoing compatibility and to resolve security vulnerabilities
What’s not included in item support
- Item customization
- Installation of the item
- Hosting, server environment, or software
- Help from authors of included third party assets
What’s included in all item purchases
- Updates to ensure the item works as described and is protected against major security concerns
- Included version updates for all items
- Fair-use, and other details
Click Here To Read Policy on ThemeForest
- How do i get in touch with you?
- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘$g5plus_options’ (T_VARIABLE)
- How to change Dropdown Menu Animation
- Hot fix portfolio gallery for cortana
- How to update/fix WooCommerce out of date?
- Some popular error when import demo data
- How to change Menu Background
- Contact Form Error
- How to reset demo data
- Why “One Click Install Demo Data” not completed?