Pre – Purchase Question
How are your themes coded?
We code each theme in compliance with WordPress’s coding standards, utilizing valid HTML5 and CSS3. Here is what you get:
- 9WPThemes Framework
- Lightning fast
- Valid HTML5 and CSS 3 tableless design. Designed primarily with CSS – minimal graphics means minimal load-time.
- Consistent code structure
- Meta programming in setting pages
- Very well commented and clean code
- Pixel perfect design
- Custom post type support for Portfolios and Slides
- Unobtrusive jQuery powered effects
Do your themes compatible with the latest version of WordPress?
Yes, we make it a priority to always keep the themes up-to-date and working with the latest version of WordPress. So don’t worry about it.
Does your themes work with plugins?
Yes, most plugins should work with our themes, however, we can’t guarantee they all will. There are some plugins that conflicts with the code used in the themes, which will make our themes not function properly.
There are thousands of plugins available and we can’t test every one with our themes unfortunately. If the plugin has been coded to WordPress’ standards it’ll work %99 of the time. If not, we’re happy to trouble shoot and figure out if it’s really the plugin’s fault. Just open a support ticket in our Help Desk.
- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘$g5plus_options’ (T_VARIABLE)
- How do i get in touch with you?
- Some popular error when import demo data
- Theme Install fails
- Hot fix portfolio gallery for cortana
- How to change Dropdown Menu Animation
- The site is not visible on Google
- Get A quote
- Generate CSS Error & Theme Options Not Changing
- How to change Language