Theme Customization & License
Our support covers getting setup with the theme, theme related questions and bugs or issues that occur when using the theme. Customization can be any work you need done to the theme that is not covered by the scope of our support. In most cases, this is anything that falls outside of the options the theme offers. While we take custom projects occasionally most of the time we are busy working on new themes.
However, the good news is that you will find plenty of quality developers and designers in the new Envato’s website –Envato Studio.
How many sites I can use for regular license?
All of our products on Envato are using Split license, not GPL license; so, each regular license can be used for only one site. You will need to purchase more license to use for more sites.
If I need to use your theme on a second site, do I need a second license?
Yes. One purchase of my theme allows you to use the theme on one finished site. If you need to use it on a second site, it requires you to make a second license purchase. Read more on Themeforest
What Will Happen If I Do Not Renew The Item Support?
The only thing that changes is that you will not be granted access to hands on support. You will however continue to receive theme updates that contain bug fixes, patches and new features and access to our online documentation, help files, video guides
When Can I Renew The Item Support?
There are 3 scenarios for when you can extend or renew item support; At the time of purchase, during your support period, and after your item support has expired.
At the time of purchasing the item. This will cost 30% of the list price, or 37.5% on the item price.
- Support Upgrade – At the time of purchasing the item. This will cost 30% of the list price, or 37.5% on the item price.
- Support Extension – Extend item support before it expires. This will cost 50% of the list price, or 62.5% on the item price.
- Support Renewal – Renew item support once it has expired. This will cost 70% of the list price, or 82.5% on the item price.
Click Here To Read Policy ThemeForest
- How do i get in touch with you?
- How to change Dropdown Menu Animation
- Get A quote
- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘$g5plus_options’ (T_VARIABLE)
- How to change Menu Background
- Generate CSS Error & Theme Options Not Changing
- How to reset demo data
- Contact Form Error
- Theme Install fails
- Why “One Click Install Demo Data” not completed?