Generate CSS Error & Theme Options Not Changing
1. Are you clear your browser cache?
2. Please check the cache server, if so please delete it. (You can contact the hosting provider to get the help).
3. What version php do you using? If lower 5.4, please update to 5.4 or greater.
4. Check your folder theme has permission create/write file? if not, please set permission for it.
5. PLEASE SET VALUE FOR VARIABLES BELOW IN PHP.INI/.htaccess or some where(ask your hosting provider):
– upload_max_filesize=32M => only use for Grove theme(version 1.0.0 – 1.0.3)
– max_input_vars = 3000
– memory_limit = 128M
If you did all but still error, please create topic and give me your account website and account ftp to check.
Thanks for your time.
- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘$g5plus_options’ (T_VARIABLE)
- How do i get in touch with you?
- Theme Install fails
- Some popular error when import demo data
- Hot fix portfolio gallery for cortana
- How to change Dropdown Menu Animation
- Get A quote
- The site is not visible on Google
- Generate CSS Error & Theme Options Not Changing
- How to change Language