How to update/fix WooCommerce out of date?
Fix out of date, have 2 solutions:
1. Do follow guide from author of WooCommerce here: https://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-self-service-guide/
2. Do follow:
2.1 Go to list file had warning,
2.2 Scoll down to Templates, then find exactly find had warning on your hosting/server, example here
In image, path is [themename]/woocommerce/product-searchform.php
Open/edit it, then edit/change value below to latest version as you want:
- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘$g5plus_options’ (T_VARIABLE)
- How do i get in touch with you?
- Hot fix portfolio gallery for cortana
- Contact Form Error
- How to change Dropdown Menu Animation
- How to change Menu Background
- How to update/fix WooCommerce out of date?
- How to reset demo data
- The site is not visible on Google
- Theme Install fails